Published: Tue, April 11, 2017
Entertainment | By Alexander Flowers

Warm weather, sunny skies expected Monday

Warm weather, sunny skies expected Monday

Monday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Southwest wind 8 to 15 miles per hour becoming northwest after midnight.

Showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog after 4pm. North wind 11 to 17 miles per hour with gusts as high as 24 miles per hour. New rainfall amounts of up to a quarter of an inch are expected.

Expect scattered showers to develop around midday, then an increasing chance of scattered storms this afternoon and evening. Patchy fog before 3am. West wind 5 to 7 miles per hour becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100 percent.

Today: Sunny, with a high near 69. South wind around 9 miles per hour.

Tuesday Night. Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West wind 3 to 8 miles per hour.

Sunny, with a high near 78. East wind 6 to 8 miles per hour.

Leicester pile more misery on David Moyes and relegation-threatened Sunderland
Leicester City recorded their fifth successive victory since Claudio Ranieri's sacking, after claiming a 2-0 win over Sunderland. Leicester effortlessly turned the screw in the second half to win their sixth consecutive game under Craig Shakespeare.

Tuesday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers after 2 a.m.

Cloudy skies with some sun and an expected high near 85 degrees Sunday will mean flawless weather for park visitors taking advantage of the Zilker Park Free Day. Southeast wind around 5 miles per hour.

Thursday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. More showers are possible Thursday night. East wind around 5 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.

Bring a light jacket and sunglasses Monday morning because forecasters predict sunshine all day and temperatures could reach as high as 79 degrees this afternoon. Saturday night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

Saturday's forecast contains a 40 percent chance of rain with a high near 75, according to the weather service.

Like this: